because Jen is my favorite character and Decebel is tall, dark, and moody as hell. Just One Drop begins pretty much where the last book left off. The girls are living with the pack in Romania and are causing as little trouble as possible (yeah right). The Alphas of different packs had decided to being back an old tradition called The Gathering where unmated males and females come together in hopes of finding their mate. This would be all fine and dandy if it weren't for the fact that Decebel's wolf has claimed Jen as his mate but they have yet to show the actual signs. This is a dangerous situation for everyone because if any male so much as looks at Jen, Decebel unleashes a wrath like none other. All of this frustration (sexual or otherwise) mixed with some funny cheers, strip poker, and an attempt on an Alpha's life make for an entertaining story.
- This series makes me fangirl. Seriously. I love that it does not really focus on one character and it jumps around. I like that we are able to get to know the different members of the pack.
- I liked that this story didn't stay focused on Jacque and Fane. Don't get me wrong. I adoooore Fane and Jacque's love story but I didn't want it to go downhill with a bunch of unnecessary drama.
- Decebel is so swoon worthy. Who doesn't like a sexy piece of man (erm.. wolf?) meat who can kick anyone's ass at the drop of a dime? And come on.. his love for his sister? A-freaking-dorable.
- I loved the other members of the pack! Well, not all of them but that's another story.
- I can't think of anything that I would put on my Bad list except THE GODFORSAKEN ENDING!!!!
Right after I finished this book, I picked up my phone and texted my friend and proceeded to flip the eff out. How can a book just end like that?!?! What kind of awful mind torture is this, Quinn Loftis?!
Needless to say, I give this book 5 fantabulous stars because this series has my heart. I love the characters, I love the stories, and I love the humor. Now, please excuse me as I go freak out a little more about the ending. I have to mentally prepare myself before I can even start the next one..