- Cassandra’s sarcastic comments were hilarious!
- She actually has a friend that she can talk to instead of revolving her life around a guy.
- Vampires can be good or bad just like there are good and bad people.
- Cassandra needs to get her hormones in check. I mean, I don’t care how sexy a guy is; If I’m mad at you I’m not going to let sex distract me from how much of a dick you were being earlier.
- Addressing the reader. I know some authors like this tactic but I think it happened a little too much. When I read, I want to loose myself in the book. When the protagonist addresses the reader, it pulls me out of the story.
- I AM SO SICK OF LOVE TRIANGLES!
I would rate this 3.5 stars because I am somewhere between liking it and really liking it. There were pros and cons but I didn’t find myself with that “I need to know what happens NOW!” feeling that I get with certain books. Anyways, I think this is definitely worth a read. The ending sets you up for a sequel and I look forward to it!